Nuprol Pioneer Defender - Tan
The Nuprol Pioneer Defender is one of the best entry level M4s we've seen in a long time. The internals are the really exciting part of the Pioneer Defender, sharing many components with top-end AEGs, including a quick change spring system, full steel tooth piston, a micro switch trigger, an excellent high torque flat motor and even a 6.03 tight bore barrel. With internals like these, you can be safe in the knowledge that your Pioneer Defender will give you brilliant performance in game.
Externally, the Pioneer Defender is constructed from polymer, resulting in an AEG which is light weight yet tough enough to handle the rigors of an Airsoft skirmish. The most prominent external element of the Pioneer Defender is the 20mm RIS Rail System, featuring Quad Rails, giving you plenty of real estate for tactical accessories such as grips, laser and light modules, or even Airsoft grenade launchers, for those Airsofters who like causing havoc.
The upper rail also features a bridge riser over the delta ring, adding additional rail space, and also a 1/2" riser making it considerably easier to aim down the sights with full or lower face protection on. Using polymer on the external build means that there has been no compromise on the inner components, the Pioneer has the same internal components as its higher end counterparts like the AK21.
Want some extra magazines? Choose any from this collection all of them work with this gun. Click Here
- Solid feel and construction
- Pre two-toned blue, UKARA not required
- Affordable entry level AEG
- High quality internals
- 6.03mm inner barrel
- Metal 14mm CCW flash hider
- Quick change spring gearbox
- Full steel tooth piston
- Reinforced V2 gearbox
- High torque flat motor
- Reinforced alloy selector plate
- Polymer receiver
- LiPo ready
- Quad 20mm RIS rail system
- 6" front rail system with 1/2" riser
- Folding front and rear iron sights
- 6 Position Adjustable Stock
- Alloy sling plate
- 370rnd Metal High Cap Magazine
- Bayonet lug
|350 ± 10%
* PLEASE NOTE, A VALID UKARA OR DEFENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON OR ANY OTHER NON-TWO-TONE R.I.F (REAL IMITATION FIREARM)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.