G&G GC16 Wild Hog 12"
G&G - GC16 Wild Hog 12'' Combat Machine - Black is based on the M4. This is the latest version of the G&G Combat Machine.
The weapon is constructed almost entirely from Alloy, featuring an alloy Receiver, Stock Tube, Hand Guard and Barrel, with a Polymer Pistol Grip, Magazine and Stock. The weapon has high attention to detail, giving the user a multitude of features only seen on Expensive High-End Guns, such as the Ambidextrous Fire Select, Magazine Release, aswell as an in-built MOSFET Unit, Electronic Trigger and Fuse System. The Flash-Hider of the weapon is designed to enhance the noise output of the rifle, making it sound louder than traditional AEG, letting the enemy know your intentions quite clearly. The MOSFET protects the gun from damage, as well as includes a three-round burst mode which replaces the full-auto function if needed. The top of the weapon features a full length 20mm RIS / RAS Rail Panel, allowing the attachment of a variety of Scopes and Sights. The hand-guard features a Key-Mod Rail system, allowing you to attach a variety of KeyMod Rail Attachments, such as Foregrips, Rail Panels and more. The magazine is unique to the G&G Range, featuring a Rubber Hand Molded Grip, giving extra hold and stability on the magazine. The stock of the weapon is multi-position adjustable, featuring a rubber buttstock for extra grip, as well as a textured cheek rest. This gun is perfect for new and old Skirmishers alike, giving you a range of features that are usually seen only in high-end weapons, but at a great price.
Want some extra magazines? Choose any from this collection all of them work with this gun. Click Here
- Noise Enhancing Flash Hider
- Sounds louder than traditional AEG
- Full Metal Design
- High Attention to Detail
- Electronic Trigger, MOSFET and Fuse System
- MOSFET features a 3rnd Burst System
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Ambidextrous Fire Select
- Full Length 20mm RIS / RAS top Rail for Sights and Scopes
- Removable Front and Rear Flip-Up Ironsight
- Mock Forward Assist and Bolt Release
- Ambidextrous Rear Sling Plate
- Mock Gas Block and Tube
|280 ± 10%
* PLEASE NOTE, A VALID UKARA OR DEFENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON OR ANY OTHER NON-TWO-TONE R.I.F (REAL IMITATION FIREARM)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.