G&G ARP9 AEG with 5" M-Lock Rail (Black - EGC-ARP-9MM-BNB-NCM)
The APR9 from G&G was built from the ground up to be an incredibly versatile PDW that packs a punch. Clocking in just under 400 FPS with 0.20g BBs this field capable CQB rifle measures in at just under 20" long with the stock collapsed making it a powerful compact package. The 300 BB high capacity magazine allows for extended gameplay with midcap and drum magazines also available from G&G to suit whatever the mission requires. The lightweight 5" M-LOK rail system allows for a variety of aftermarket accessories to be attached as well. The monolithic upper Picatinny/weaver rail can be used to mount additional optics to use with the included flip-up metal backup iron sights. A programmable ETU/MOSFET combination allows for the shooter to choose between full-auto firing or a 3-round burst mode.
- Billet style nylon reinforced polymer lower receiver is incredibly durable
- 5" CNC aluminium upper receiver with Picatinny/Weaver rail for mounting optics
- Aluminum M-LOK rail system
- Polymer GOS-V5 PDW tanker style stock that extends and retracts & acts as the battery compartment
- 3-round burst capable MOSFET & ETU unit also protects wiring and electronics
- Flat blade-style trigger
- Crown style flash hider & sound amplifier
|FPS (0.20g)||340 ± 10%|
|Fire Mode||Safe/Single/Burst/Full Auto|
* PLEASE NOTE, A VALID UKARA OR DEFENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON OR ANY OTHER NON-TWO-TONE R.I.F (REAL IMITATION FIREARM)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.