Armorer Works Hi-Capa - 'Race Gun' - HX2202
This Armourer Works Hi-Capa is a split slide design, meaning the front of the slide is fixed, while the rear is split for increased gas efficiency. The other benefits of a split slide are faster trigger response and lower recoil when shooting.
The pistol not only features great looking parts, but all the traditional features you would expect from any high-end airsoft Pistol. The pistol features a stippled grip, giving the user more control and making it easier to hold for glove users.
The pistol features multiple safety points such as a beavertail safety, preventing the hammer from being released unless held correctly, as well as a hammerlock safety which is easily accessible without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The pistol also features a flared magazine well, which is designed to make reloading easier by guiding the magazine into place.
- Cut out grip exposing the magazine slightly (visually pleasing)
- Left and Right side hex nut attachment points for rails and other attachments
- Chrome-look trigger, magazine release catch, hammer and flared magazine well grip
- Magazine well grip is also textured for improved grip
- Slid slide for a faster cycle
- Up-rated cylinder and magazine gas routing seal
- Great Gas Efficiency
- Unique Trigger Design
- Full Metal Slide and Barrel Assembly
- Alloy Frame with Polymer Grips
- Trigger-Lock Safety System
- Flared Magazine Well
Compatible magazines are available Here.
|310 ± 10%
* PLEASE NOTE, A VALID UKARA OR DEFENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THIS WEAPON OR ANY OTHER NON-TWO-TONE R.I.F (REAL IMITATION FIREARM)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.